This festive season, the one thing you want to do is cook something especial for your family. How does a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk sound?
Follow the recipe given below to make your very own chocolate chip cookies, remember to share with us pictures of your cookies or your family sharing the same.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together oil, sugars and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into small balls; flatten slightly onto an ungreased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Freeze the extras.
For more on this and other recipes check out Fitness Magazine