1. Packaging new products and marketing them.
2. Growing and developing existing client relationships and ensuring client retention.
3. Generating new business – identifying new business prospects, establishing new customers, and ensuring patronage.
4. Follow up of upselling opportunities with existing customers.
5. Developing marketing ideas, marketing and promoting the Amaica business to create awareness to target customers.
6. Preparing proposals and responding to business requests and enquiries from customers.
7. Maintaining and updating customer information in the customer database.
8. Resolving customer satisfaction issues and managing customer contracts
9. Reporting market trends and competitor intelligence information pertaining to the business.
10. Participating in relevant events that provide opportunity for awareness creation and new customer acquisition.
11. Coordinating the availability of information on Amaica communication channels – emails, websites and social media portals.
12. Preparing regular reports on marketing and business development and maintenance activities for submission to management
• Ability to manage customers effectively and respond to customer needs.
• Excellent written and spoken communication.
• Ability to successfully work in a team and achieve individual and team goals.
• Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Professionalism – Commitment to meet required standards of performance excellence.
• Ability to identify new opportunities and implement initiatives.
• Resilience – ability to consistently follow through to achieve business objectives.
• Commercial awareness, decisive and results driven.
• Self-motivated with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• High level of individual initiative and creativity.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
Education: Degree in business administration, sales and marketing or commerce.
Experience: At least 3-5 years working experience in business development or in a similar role in a busy environment.
Email your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org